Excellent Guides, Cheats, Hacks, Tips and Tricks for Farmville (Part 2)

Posted on Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Filed under , , , ,

I was force to create another post for facebook's Farmville cheats. 85% of my blog visitor is actually looking for ways to improve their earnings and experience. Well, I wont dissapoint you guys..


As far as I know it would be hard for us to cheat Zynga, no matter how computer savy you are.. you can't just cheat, hack, or bot farmville's sytem. So what I can give you instead is as usual.. guides. This is the only cheat or hack on farmville that saves.


The so called cheat code to speed events or actions


Clear a section in its field of parcel is necessary to create a Nice section of land, only grass on it.

Clear nine points in a formation. Now, 'walk' their people at the center of this section.

Go to the market, buying the cheapest fence, and set the fences around the person. After having set four hurdles you need to convert two of them. You can click on the fence when it is placed and turn aside. This effectively blocks the person and now you can plow and sow much faster.

This trick is super close handy if you have a lot of area to plow or plant. This is currently the only trick I've found that works.

If you use other elements to lock in his person, he or she will walk around the perimeter and proceed to plant or plow.

Guys.. stay updated I put a subscribe link at the side of my blog so I can send you all guides directly to your inbox (Don't worry I hate spams too, so 100% you could hit me with a frying pan if I send you trash).

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati

Comments

Leave a Reply

Geo Monitoring