A Gory Surprise – “My Super Psycho Sweet Sixteen”

Posted on Saturday, October 24, 2009
Filed under

Today, MTV aired their television movie - "My Super Psycho Sweet Sixteen" which I think they had based on their reality series "My Super Sweet Sixteen". In every series stars different character that is thrown to their birthday bash. For me My Super Sweet 16 is an reality series documenting the lives of adolescents, usually in the U.S. and the UK, often with rich parents that throw huge celebrations from the old. Parties include the quinceañera (sweet 15), 16 sweet, and birthdays, including a My Super Sweet 21 (which was broadcast during the festival of MTV Spring Break) and My Super Swag 18. The program premiered on 18 January 2005. The opening theme is "Sweet Sixteen", sung by Hilary Duff which is also compiled under “My super psycho sweet sixteen soundtrack”,. The program has also covered a number of celebrities from the old parties - Lauren Mcknight, Julianna guill (which is the feature of this episode.), Bow Wow, Sean Kingston, Aly and AJ, Chris Brown and Soulja Boy have had their parties on the agenda.

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati

Comments

Leave a Reply

Geo Monitoring