Motorola Droid Looks like a Iphone Killer (Video, Pictures, Review and Many More)

Posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Filed under

motorolla, droid,motorola iphone, motorola-droid, Verizon, Wireless Motorola, Droid,iDon't,Commercial,idontWhen I first saw the marketing campaign, I really thought it was some sort of a science fiction film not until I saw something like a phone. I figured out instantly that it is actually a new droid which is set to challenge Iphone. I was really fascinated with the word “Droiddoes” with that I know already that it was a new droid phone. Hell it looks like a killer some people says it was scary - good item for Halloween indeed.


Pre Review: the phone is nice, pictures and video is kick-ass, it has a good sound/audio. Navigating the phone is really handy, and bearing an actual keyboard will benefit us all. One con only with this phone is it was quite heavy I think. Well that’s it, my last motorola mobile was a RAZR.

Verizon Wireless Motorola Droid iDon't Commercial








These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati

Comments

Leave a Reply

Geo Monitoring