Up Close - Farmville Fertilized By Friend

Posted on Saturday, October 24, 2009
Filed under , ,

I had no idea what was this feature is. Yesterday I spend my 3 hours trying to make some improvement on my farm. All I notice (and I’m sure you too) is the mystery box and crops on FarmVille were fertilized by a friend. Sadly I don’t have enough cash to purchase one of those mystery box. I was wondering if Farmville is offering a option where players can help you Plow, Plant and Harvest your crops. I heard that it has been awarding people a bag of fertilizer to help out your friend’s crops in exchange into the help you render with them.

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati

Comments

Leave a Reply

Geo Monitoring