Whose the Next Robot/Mecha/Anime Idol to Hit Big Screen?

Posted on Monday, October 12, 2009
Filed under ,




As discussed on my last post - robots and mecha seems to take their step to the hollywood. After "transformer" here comes GI:JOE and I we are waiting for the live action Voltron. So it comes to me that robots from japan is actually become more and more popular in movies. I browsed the internet and let's see what I find..hmm its seems aside from giant Robots, Anime from Japan is getting popular as well - shall we blame Son Gukou for bring Dragon Ball into Big Screen?



These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati

Comments

Leave a Reply

Geo Monitoring